You Are Invited!
WHO: All WSC members from the 2020-2021 season
WHAT: Woodstock Skating Club’s Annual General Meeting
WHEN: Wednesday June 23rd at 7:00pm
WHERE: Virtual via Zoom
HOW: A link to our meeting will be emailed to all 2020-2021 club members prior to the meeting
WHY: To recognize the achievements of skaters, coaches and volunteers and receive further information about our upcoming season.
- The meeting will consider the reports from all Committees, a financial review of the year, election of officers and other business that may come before the meeting.
- All members are encouraged to attend. Each family is entitled to one vote.
- Membership positions are available on the Board of Directors; and we encourage you to consider joining the Board to help enrich your skater’s experience with the club! Our club runs on the dedication of family volunteers in our skating community, and we truly appreciate individuals willing to contribute.
- Nomination forms must be received 7 days prior (June 16th) to the meeting date of June 23rd. No nominations are allowed from the floor of the meeting.
- Welcome, attendance and introduction
- Coaches Recognition, Skating Awards and Presentations
- Annual Meeting Business
Hope to see you there,
The Woodstock Skating Club Board of Directors
Questions or comments?
Please contact us at email@example.com