UPDATE: FEB 13th 2021
February 16th, Southwestern Public Health is moving into the Red-Control Zone. As per Red Zone restrictions, and guidelines from Skate Ontario and the City of Woodstock, we are only allowed a maximum of 10 skaters on the ice with up to 2 coaches.
While under Red Zone restrictions we cannot run our Parent & Child Session on Sundays as it is not feasible or equitable to do so. If Southwestern Public Health returns to Orange or Yellow, we will reach out to Parent & Child participants who had registered in January. We will also look for opportunities to offer programming for our youngest and newest skaters later in our Spring and Summer seasons.
In the meantime, all skaters who were previously registered for CanSkate level and up will receive further information shortly about updated session times, dates and rates. If possible, we are looking to resume programming by Sunday February 21st.
We thank you for your continued patience and look forward to seeing our skaters back on the ice,
The Woodstock Skating Club Board of Directors
Effective December 14th, 2020, Dr. Lock recommends the following measures:
- Get tested for COVID-19 if you have symptoms, even if they are mild.
- Self-isolate at home while you wait to receive your COVID-19 test results. Do not go to work or school outside of the home, attend child care, or run errands in the community until your test results rule out COVID-19.
- Self-isolate if you live with a symptomatic individual waiting for test results.
- If negative, discontinue self-isolation; if positive, continue isolated as directed by public health.
- If an individual is sick but chooses not to get tested, all household members are advised to self-isolate for at least 14 days.
Questions or comments?
Please contact us at email@example.com